Arithmetic Search Easter Egg are search easter eggs that just appear when you try some mathematical calculations. Its more of like a humorous calculator which accepts units of measurement like beard-second (5 nm), Potrzebie(2.2633mm), donkeypower (250.033167 watts), speed of light (299 792 458 m/s) etc… The amazing thing about these units is that these all can also be used in real calculations and form part of equations.
Also calculation of number like 15*3434 can be done. Or you can make an equation out of them like this one 4587(32432+324*6522) and see the effect. For example if you write speed of light * 5 or (c*5) it gives out 1 498 962 290 m/s.
Here are some more of those answers that this calculator can give.
- Use Google’s in-search graph creation to draw a heart. Tell your secret crush to Google this equation: sqrt(cos(x))*cos(300x)+sqrt(abs(x))-0.7)*(4-x*x)^0.01, sqrt(6-x^2), -sqrt(6-x^2) from -4.5 to 4.5
- Google nods at the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy book series by giving the author Douglas Adam’s the answer to life, the universe, and everything and the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything both result in 42.
- the lonliest number gives 1.
- the number of horns on a unicorn gives 1.
- a bakers dozen gives 13.
- once in a blue moon gives 1.16699016 × 10-8 hertz
- binary, octal and hexadecimal these searches gives out the number of links found in binary, octal and hexadecimal numbers