- Searching for the keyword tilt or askew makes the page tilt to the right.
- Typing do a barrel roll or z or r twice results in a 360 degree rotation of the page.
- Typing the keyword recursion result with do you mean recursion line explaining what recursion really means.
- Looking for the term anagram makes google suggestion to ask Did u mean: nag a ram.
- Typing ascii art changes the google logo to look like as if it was an ascii logo.
- Let it snow makes it snow. Yep it does. Typing let it snow makes it snow then fogs the whole page. After a while, the screen fogs up and the blue button turns to defrost.
- Typing hanukkah shows a row of stars just below the search bar.
- Somewhat like hanukkah kwanzaa shows a row of seven candles seven times. just below the search bar.
- Christmas or christmas lights or santa claus or 12 days of christmas or father christmas or merry christmas will show a row of christmas search lights just below the search bar. Click here.
Update 18 May, 2012: Google revealed its newest easter egg or Google’s new game “Zerg Rush”
Note: The easter eggs related to specific festivals change as the festivals come and go. So some of these might not show the expected results.
I am Abhishek from Lucknow (India). I have been working as a software engineer from last 6+ years, and its my passion to learn new things and implement them as a practice.
Latest posts by Abhishek Gupta (see all)
- Laravel Custom Exception Handlers - March 28, 2019
- Customizing Laravel validation JSON message format - March 20, 2019
- Time killer and addictive Google Games - March 19, 2019